This live event occurred on 06/30/16; to access a copy of the recording please register below.
Physicians are now required to do their part in keeping provider directory information up-to-date under SB 137, a new law that takes effect on July 1, 2016.
Failure to comply with the new provider directory requirements can result in delays in payment, removal from provider directories, or even contract termination.
Join us for this 60-minute webinar to hear an overview of SB 137, what your key provider obligations are, and how a new pilot program by America's Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) and BetterDoctor can help you ensure compliance while reducing the administrative burden on your practice.
- Receive an overview of SB 137
- Understand what your responsibilities are to comply as a provider
- Learn how a new pilot by AHIP/BetterDoctor can help you comply by reducing the administrative burden on your practice
- Leanne Gassaway, Vice President, State Affairs, America's Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
- Andrew Kobylinski, Head of Platform and Business Development, BetterDoctor
- Meaghan McCamman, Assistant Director of Policy, California Primary Care Association
- Jeanette Thornton, Senior Vice President, America's Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
Advance registration is required for all CPCA training and events. In order to ensure you receive all important communications, webinar access link and password, and any materials which may be made available in advance, you must register for events at least 24 hours prior to any event. You will receive webinar access information once you click on the registration link in your confirmation.
Note: On August 1st, 2015, CPCA transitioned to a new online learning platform, GoToMeeting. Our goal is to make this transition as seamless as possible for all of our webinar participants, the only thing you'll need to do differently, is click the link to confirm your registration when you receive the confirmation email. For a preview of the GoToMeeting environment, check out www.citrix.com/products/gotomeeting/overview.html.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic.