DEMO: Become a Health Center Careers Job Board Employer Hero
DATE: Thursday, August 18th, 2022
This 45-minute tour of the Health Center Careers Job Board will provide employer users with the tools necessary to easily and proficiently navigate the platform to find your next top job candidate
All attendees will receive a promotional code for a FREE job posting following successful completion of the webinar.
- How to create their user accounts and ensure all talent acquisition representative can use the tool effectively
- Better understand the recruitment packages available and the benefits of the National Healthcare Career Network
- Key considerations for identifying potential candidates using the HCC’s resume database to include having candidates delivered directly to your email.
- Navigate the available jobs reporting to determine job effectiveness.
- David Butler, Senior Director, Business Development, Naylor Association Solutions
- David Butler has worked tirelessly support workforce development within the association community for over 12 years as the Senior Director of Business Development, Career Solutions at Naylor. In that time, he has assisted both job seekers and candidates by providing the thought leadership and best practices necessary to maximize opportunities for candidates and employers to engage on digital recruitment platforms such as the Health Center Careers Job Board which is powered by Naylor’s technology.
None. Registration fees for this webinar are generously sponsored thanks to Naylor.
HOW TO REGISTER
In order to register for any CPCA event, you must first be logged in to your account. If you do not have an account, you can create one. If you do not remember your login credentials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once logged in, click the Register button, answer any questions that appear on the screen and click Save Responses. Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed to Checkout. Lastly, complete all payment details and click, Submit. You will receive one immediate email with a receipt of your order. Subsequent emails will follow with additional details. You can watch our brief registration tutorial video here. If you still have difficulty, please contact email@example.com.
CPCA provides training and education to community health centers for general illustration and instructional purposes. As an anti-racist organization, we are committed to providing educational opportunities that are unbiased and meet the fullest standards for cultural and linguistic competency for both accredited and non-accredited events. To that end, our Association intends to be in full compliance with the intent of AB 241 Implicit Bias in continuing education and AB 1195 Continuing Education: cultural and linguistic competency. Please read through the text of these bills to understand the intent of the legislature, now codified as California Business and Professions Code 2190.1.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events.You will receive two email communications immediately upon registering. The first is simply a receipt. The second from firstname.lastname@example.org and will contain webinar access information. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event and will contain a unique link for a single connection. We recommend you add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting email@example.com.
Cancellation Policy: Effective 11/1/21 - No refunds will be available for cancellations that are received within 10 business days before the start date of the event/training. To receive a maximum refund of 50% of the registration price prior to this deadline, all cancellations must be in writing and submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Substitutions of registrations in lieu of cancellation is encouraged.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage.
CPCA uses GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. Click here for a preview of the environment.
Disclaimer:The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.