June 4-6, 2017
An outside firm has been making fraudulent claims that they are either (1) working on behalf of CPCA (2) representatives from a reservations company or convention housing services or (3) staff from a hotel venue . They have been calling or emailing exhibitors and sponsors asking them to book rooms through them. They may leave a phone number for you to call back. They also request that you provide your credit card and personal information claiming that the hotel room rate has dropped, the rooms may be running out and must be booked ASAP, and claiming that rooms are sold out and would like to assist you with booking at another hotel. If you receive a call, please notify CPCA by contacting us at (916) 440-8170 or email@example.com . CPCA does not contract with outside agencies to book reservations for conference attendees.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after Friday, May 26, 2017.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing Training@cpca.org according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage at http://cpca.org/index.cfm/training-and-events/.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic.
To complete your registration after selecting "Register" below, scroll to the top of the page and click Proceed To Checkout .