DATE: Thursday, August 10, 2017
TIME: 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. (PST)
The California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN) will provide an overview of the Registered Nursing (RN) and Advance Practice licensure and certification process. This overview will include information regarding the overall licensure process, required documents, potential delays, best practices, and BreEZe system enhancement and upcoming changes.
- Understand the licensure process for RN licenses and Advance Practice certifications
- Understand online vs. paper applications
- BreEZe system enhances and upcoming changes
- Best practices when submitting applications
- Christina Sprigg, Chief Licensing and Administrative Services, California Board of Registered Nursing
Payment is due at time of registration. A 10% service fee will be applied for invoicing options.
- CPCA Members: $90
- Non Members/Non CHC: $105
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive webinar access information emailed moments after registration. Be sure to add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after Thursday, August 3, 2017.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing Training@cpca.org according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage at http://cpca.org/index.cfm/training-and-events/.
CPCA uses Citrix GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. For a preview of the Citrix environment, check out https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic.
To complete your registration after selecting "Register" below, please scroll to the top of the page and click Proceed To Checkout.