DATE: Tuesday, July 11, 2017
TIME: 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. (PST)
Health centers across the state have been investing in addressing social determinants of health (SDOH) for many years and recently more and more data related to it is being shared. In this 60-minute webinar, attendees will hear from two content experts and learn what data can inform your own SDOH investment.
- Increased knowledge on the financial data that can inform the investment for the patient population
- Increased ability to predict the expected return on investment from projects or programs related to SDOH
- Actionable steps other health centers can take to start analyzing their own ability to address specific SDOH aspects
- Jeremy Cantor, MPH, Senior Consultant, John Snow, Inc. (JSI)
- Nick Cutler, Chief Financial Officer, Hill Country Community Clinic
Payment is due at time of registration. A 10% service fee will be applied for invoicing options.
*If you attended the CFO Conference in April, check your email for a special coupon code received from Training@cpca.org on June 6, 2017. This coupon code was only sent to the individuals who registered for the conference. This coupon cannot be transferred. Thank you.
- CPCA Members: $90
- Non Members/Non CHC: $105
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive webinar access information emailed moments after registration. Be sure to add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after Tuesday, July 4, 2017.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing Training@cpca.org according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage at http://cpca.org/index.cfm/training-and-events/.
CPCA uses Citrix GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. For a preview of the Citrix environment, check out https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic.
To complete your registration after selecting "Register" below, please scroll to the top of the page and click Proceed To Checkout.