Date: May 18, 2017
Time: 8:30am - 3:00pm
Location: CPCA Offices, 1231 I Street, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA 95814
Click Here for the Agenda
*Space is limited- Register Today
CPCA’s third Integrated Care Summit promotes practices that encourage the development of an integrated approach to healthcare. Having a person centered practice better addresses the holistic care of the diverse patients served by community clinics and health centers.
The Integrated Care Summit provides administrative, operational, and clinical personnel of all levels and disciplines with a unique opportunity to learn clinical and administrative techniques and best practices for cross team coordination in an engaging workshop format. Sessions highlight current developments, research, models, and other important resources to ensure the success of healthcare’s integrated future.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Community clinic and health center (CCHC) staff who lead or participate in oral health and/or behavioral health initiatives, including integrated primary care staff, clinical directors and managers, practice management staff, practitioners and care teams, quality assurance/improvement and operations staff.
- CPCA Members and non-member Health Centers: $275
- Non-member, non-health centers: $325
CPCA STAFF CONTACT
If you need further information, please contact the CPCA office at (916) 440-8170 or email Training@cpca.org.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after Thursday, May 11, 2017.
- To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing Training@cpca.org according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage at http://cpca.org/index.cfm/training-and-events/.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic.
To complete your registration after selecting "Register" below, scroll to the top of the page and click Proceed To Checkout .